Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wanting to give up on the Psalms

Not only am I end a section where each Psalm is very long, and I don't think it will change for awhile. This Sunday Paul Schuler from Cross Sound Church camed and preached on Psalm 106 at our church. It was amazing. He has been a minister for 26 years, and the insight he has into God's word and how it applies in a practical way to our lives was amazing. I wanted to hang up my writing for twenty years and come back to then.

Paul is an amazing pastor and man. He has eight kids!! Eight kids!! Ranging in age from 4 years old to 26 years old! He has a wonderful presence that is filled with gentleness. I used to say that as soon as he steps up to preach my wife, Karin, starts to cry. Well this time she started crying while he was being introduced. He is a great man and our church was very blessed to have him come preach.

No comments: