Monday, September 10, 2007

Important Things

After a short run this morning I was all gear up to jump into my work week and head off to the office, which is a good thing because I didn't feel that way last night. Instead of catching the earlier bus and really hustling with work I decided to get some prospecting done here at home and catch my normal bus. At 8AM I hear a faint noise coming from my daughters room. Her back to school gift was an alarm clock, and to your surprise it is one of her favorite possessions in all the world. Oh to be a kid again, she has no idea. Anyway for her it is independence. So I hear this noise, by the time I make it to her room, she has a full dance going in the center of her room while singing "I like to move it move it." This was the kid who all summer we had a horrible time getting out of bed. Needless to say I joined her in the dance, had to write about it and now am off to the office very glad I hung around to get my grove on.

1 comment:

S said...

I can so see Aidyn doing this. She's such a cutie!