Monday, September 24, 2007

Social Objects, Marketing, and Translation

This is an issue I am having to deal with now and often it feels like I am about to jump off a cliff when I really get a handle of a part of this theory. I am not really sure how to apply it as a sales monkey, but with vision there seems to be plenty of application in our industry. Check out Hugh's video on the link below.

http://www.nevillehobson.com/2007/09/22/business-blogging-survey-videos-on-youtube/

For us it is words (noun) and I'm not so sure about the verb, measure up? The distinction everyone in our industry tries to make is that of quality? But is there any real difference. If there is can we back it up financially or relationally? Send us any document to translated and if you can find better quality you get it for free, that seems like it could be costly but isn't it worth it. Doesn't that make Sinometrics as a company strive to accomplish something in a tangible way that other people are not? I cannot be sure if a guarantee is a social object though. So I am still thinking.

No comments: