Monday, December 10, 2007

The morning after the company Christmas Party

The picture you have proabaly isn't correct. We had a blast with just some good wholesome conversation and amazing food. Anyway our baby had us up most of the night, so here it is Monday morning, and I'm trying to get my engine started. Here is a link I found from blog I really like:

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!





You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.



Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

3 comments:

emmyzdaddy said...

wholesome conversation? what the f*#@ is that?

michaelstevensrev said...

Okay that did sound funny. There were no drunk executives trying to get anyone in the copier room if you know what I mean. "Wholesome conversation" makes it sounds like we are the Waltons...so let's see if I can redeem myself with a few more details. We got really dressed up and went to Palisade, http://www.r-u-i.com/pli/. The view the folks, lots of joking, meeting spouses (since I am just coming up on the end of my first year and there were plenty I hadn't met), and thankfulness for how we all have been provided for through Sinometrics. Hopefully that makes more sense.

emmyzdaddy said...

sounds cool. My party is this Friday night. It's at our president's house. Not sure if he has a copier room, but I'll keep an eye out.