Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Psalm 131

131:1 O Lord, my heart is not lifted up;
my eyes are not raised too high;
I do not occupy myself with things
too great and too marvelous for me.
2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul,
like a weaned child with its mother;
like a weaned child is my soul within me.

3 O Israel, hope in the Lord
from this time forth and forevermore.

There is alot to think about when it comes to God. Hard to get your mind around, try and you will probably feel humbled. As I write this my six week year old daughter lies on a blanke and squirms and coos. She is amazed by everything around her, life is so big she hardly even knows what direction to look in. Amazing. With all the things that distract the thing that gives me the most peace and true sense of myself is God.

No comments: