Thursday, January 10, 2008

Proverbs 2:6-8

6 For the Lord gives wisdom;
from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
7 he stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
he is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
8 guarding the paths of justice
and watching over the way of his saints.

So I get that God is the source of wisdom, and that is what we are to look for. So look for it and find God. There knowledge and understand come, often times I know personally it is challenging to figure it out because my mind is so slow and limited...it takes me awhile to get it. So integrity is key in that time, don't slack because if you lack integrity and think you are hearing from God you'll do some really terrible things to others.

Does this mean that wisdom is going to lead you into 'battles'. Why else would God have to be your shield. I am not an a person who likes to argue for the sake of argument, there are few things I'll be baited with. Yet wisdom will lead you, I think to step on toes, and when you do you must have some protection. God does that, he watches over us.

No comments: