12 A worthless person, a wicked man,
goes about with crooked speech,
13 winks with his eyes, signals with his feet,
points with his finger,
14 with perverted heart devises evil,
continually sowing discord;
15 therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly;
in a moment he will be broken beyond healing.
16 There are six things that the Lord hates,
seven that are an abomination to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked plans,
feet that make haste to run to evil,
19 a false witness who breathes out lies,
and one who sows discord among brothers.
Six things God hates, seven make the list complete:
1. Haughty eyes- arrogant, selfish vision...God likes people who look out for others because it is what he does.
2. Lying tongue- need I say more
3. Hands that shed innocent blood- I'll only comment you had better be sure that they are not innocent if you choose to shed their blood
4. a heart that devises wicked plans
5. fee that hurry to run to evil- running isn't enough you hurry to run
6. lying about what you saw to get someone else in trouble- destroys the fabric of society
7. one who starts fights with brothers- this makes me think about all the Christian's I hate and how I need to respond to them.