Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love to eat, but that is only part of it. It was always a huge celebration at my house growing up, just after my birthday, and I love the fall! Anyway Aidyn and I are the only two who are up, and are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This year we decided just to take it easy, we were going to go out to eat and then my boss invited us over. There are going to be lots of kids and a great time for all of us. I figured it will give me plenty of opportunity to talk about how thankful I am for the two bonus I am going to receive and all the other fun that you get to have when hanging with the boss.

So here it is. I am thankful that I am beginning to learn just how important it is to take care of your family. I am thankful to have a new addition to our family, Taitum Serenity Stevens. I am thankful for feeling better, I was sick earlier in the week.

No comments: