Monday, November 26, 2007

Psalm 119:145-152

145 With my whole heart I cry; answer me, O Lord! I will keep your statutes.
146 I call to you; save me, that I may observe your testimonies.
147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I hope in your words.
148 My eyes are awake before the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promise.
149 Hear my voice according to your steadfast love; O Lord, according to your justice give me life.
150 They draw near who persecute me with evil purpose; they are far from your law.
151 But you are near, O Lord, and all your commandments are true.
152 Long have I known from your testimonies that you have founded them forever.

Now about those times I don't do what I should. HELP! They suck and I need God's presence and will listen better then next time. Perhaps you have allowed me to do this so I take notice of you! That my attention, feelings, heart and mind all focus on you early in the day and late at night. That is what you desire of me right. My heart. Well you got it,

I know that there are things that will not go my way, and frankly there will be times that I'll be scared out of my wits. Allow me to really know and trust in what you have promised. There will be plenty aroung who attempt to lead me astray, yet those commandments you give haven't changed. On top of that there is you and you have been the same forever.

No comments: